Thursday 6 October 2011

Photography Challenge Week #11

It's week 11 of the photography challenge over at A Step in the Journey!

This week's theme was orange...
I thought I would have difficulty finding orange things to photograph, but that didn't turn out to be a problem. Yay!

So here's my snap for the week:

Phone

My fab old Garfield phone! When you hang up the receiver, his eyes close. :)
I bought him a few years ago from a charity shop; unfortunately it doesn't make outgoing calls. I don't have need of a telephone in my room so - much as I love the design - I'll probably sell it. 


This is the same as the first picture, only cropped closer on the face. I couldn't decide which one I liked better!

And just for a giggle...


I rested Garfield on the arm of the sofa to get a better light; Tippy came to see what I was doing putting things in his favourite sleeping spot! I snapped this shot pretty quickly, before he moved!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the cat and Garfield really takes it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tippy cracks me up! My cat loves to prance right through my line of vision when I'm taking pictures!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun post! Enjoyed seeing your pictures of Garfield & Tippy too... Thank you for stopping by my blog as well. ":o)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...