Monday 5 December 2011

Printable: Christmas Carol Quotes

For ages I have been meaning to check out a vector drawing program. Having had a little google, I found out about Inkscape, which I installed today.
As I was having a little play with it, I made a couple of Christmas carol printables!
...okay, so I might have used Photoshop Elements a little, too (and then imported into Inkscape to make the final thing)

Here are two different free printables (quotes from Silent Night and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen). I made two variations of each one.

   

   

To view file and save/print, click on the preview picture :) You'll be redirected to a GoogleDocs page where you can print or download the original file. :)

Edit: Looking for a little Peace & Joy? Check out my other free printables!

Will be linking up at the fabulous link parties listed in the side bar!

3 comments:

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...