Wednesday 21 November 2012

Spam Strikes Again!

After somewhat reluctantly deciding to enable word verification on comments, what should pop into my inbox this morning?

This:

Ugh!

Are genuine human beings taking the time to post these comments?!

Or have the spambots got smarter when it comes to getting around word verification?!

Bah.


Now I am considering whether or not to disable word verification again.


This post was brought to you by Procrastinating on NaNoWriMo Novel. I think I'm writing the next War and Peace

3 comments:

  1. I would comment now but I don't have any cheap handbags for sale, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. are they the same commenter cos you can block some email addresses from commenting in your spam section of blogger I think

      Delete
  2. Isn't that amazing. Poor Kei. I am here visiting brought by the same Procrastination from nanowrimo. :( I'm struggling terribly. Maybe I'll add some spammers into my plot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...