Monday 14 January 2013

This or That

Amanda of City Girl Gone Coastal has started up another link party! This time the theme is 'This or That'



Pepsi or Coke: Coke, at a push, though I don't tend to drink fizzy drinks (they give me indigestion!)

Dog or Cat: Cat. I've grown up around cats and can't imagine not having any!

Movie or Book: Book. You can read a book in a lot more places than you can watch a movie!

Twitter or Facebook: Twitter wins this one because it annoys me less :)

Book or E~reader: Book. You can't beat the smell and feel of paper (especially with old books!)

Tea or Coffee: Tea! I can't stand coffee (though coffee chocolate/cake/etc is good)

Ketchup or Brown Sauce: Ketchup. It's good with a bacon butty!

Sweet or Savoury: Savoury, for now. I've been on a savoury kick lately.

Red or White: Red!

Bath or Shower: Shower. It's quicker and uses less water and cleaning hair dye out of the shower tray is much easier than trying to clean it out of a bath!

Pub or Wine Bar: Pub, especially if it's a particularly quirky or old-fashioned one (there is a pub next to the church in Seaford, Sussex, which has meerkats in the wall!)

PJ’s or Nekkid: PJs, especially the sort that have a shirt-like top. Super comfortable!

Mickey Mouse or Danger Mouse: Danger Mouse! He's the greatest, he's fantastic.

IPod or Walkman: iPod. I can put lots of songs on one tiny device and therefore have to lug less things on trips with me! :D

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate. Mmm...

Frank Sinatra or Sam Cooke: Frank Sinatra because he's the only one I've heard of...

Original or Improved: Original. As they say, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.'

Glass or Plastic: Glass. It's more widely recyclable!

Pancakes or Waffles: Pancakes. With sugar and lemon.

Home or Away: Home. I love to travel and see different places and different countries, but nothing beats home!


Amanda announced a decision to have a linky every week--looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next week!
If you want to join in, head on over to City Girl Gone Coastal to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. This was fun. You and I have the same answers on most of them except I think I would pick dogs (though both is the answer I prefer, lol) and facebook (I hate twitter). :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...