Monday 22 April 2013

Marvellous Monday #7

Well folks, it's Monday again. I hope you're having a good one.

It's about time we had some cute animals again, isn't it? :)



This little lamb is certainly having a good Monday. Look at that happy face!


Source: weheartit.com via Kei on Pinterest

This is either a very large cup or a very tiny bunny. Either way, wouldn't it be nice to be able to snuggle down like this?

Source: buzzfeed.com via Kei on Pinterest

Friends are so great, aren't they? They help you go that extra distance...


Source: 500px.com via Kei on Pinterest

...and are there to hug you when you need it.



(Siblings are good at that too.)


Source: tumblr.com via Kei on Pinterest

And here's another cute bunny picture that didn't get into Marvellous Monday #4! Lovely big fluffy feet!

This post is dedicated to YOU having a truly Marvellous Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd rather not have a hug from a tiger but I guess if you're a tiger then you like getting hugs from tigers :) I really love that lamb, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,...these pictures are all so adorable. I kept thinking I had seen my favourite until I got to the next one, lol. Happy Monday Kei.

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...